- The first step in renting your unit on the Owner to Owner rental page is by completing the Owner Request Form: List Owner to Owner Rental. This needs to be submitted to the Hawks Nest Office for the unit/week ownership verification and to ensure that your maintenance fees are current. Once this is confirmed the remaining steps are as follows.
- The Office will then upload the information to this page and advise by email when this is accomplished. Please verify your rental unit details and advise the office if the information is incorrect.
- Once the unit is rented you will next complete the Owner to Owner Rental Agreement and submit it the Hawks Nest office. This form needs to include all Owner and Renter information so that our records can be updated on who will be occupying the unit. Once this is received you will get confirmation that the reservation is complete. Without this form being properly completed, access to the unit will be denied.
- The Office will then remove the unit from this page.
* Also available from the Hawks Nest Office
|Owner Details||Week||Start Date||End Date||Unit||Unit Type||Location|